One of my proudest achievements to date is the creation and delivery of the Back to Work and Confidence Skills course I currently deliver in and around London. I am amazed how many lives have been impacted by this course and the progress of participants. I am delighted at how participants gained the confidence to go for their ideal job and break that cycle of rejection.
Perhaps you’re wondering what qualifies me to teach such a course. After undertaking a business degree and pursuing a management career in a number of local authorities, I qualified as a lifelong learning trainer and life coach. Blending the two disciplines, I run a variety of courses in further education colleges, youth clubs, housing associations, charities and children’s centres. I also mentor and coach volunteers, apprentices and young people who are eager to get into or back into the workplace.
I bring a fresh approach to training based on life coaching, confidence building and motivational tools. I have a passion for public speaking, which inspires and encourages others to make positive change.
I have a current enhanced disclosure and barring services check and professional and public liability insurance, and am a member of the Complimentary Therapists Association and the Institute for Learning.
Accredited courses delivered
- Volunteering in the community & group work skills, level 1
- Community development, level 1 and 2
- Helping in schools, NCFE level 2
Workshops and courses delivered
- Team-building skills
- Group coaching
- Confidence-building skills: tools and techniques
- Introduction to volunteering
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Interview techniques and job preparation – Back to Work and Confidence Skills course currently delivered in London.